haniel45 ~ The Way I See It

New dolls in my shop

Tuesday, 22 March 2011, 9:22 AM

[  Mood: Happy ][ Working Currently: Working  ]

glasses11 ...and gentlemen too!!!

Didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted something. Guess I didn't have anything relevant to say!

WELL, I do now: have had many irons in the fire for the past year, doing things for others, and almost forgot about myself. Decided to open up my own art doll shop in September:

http://www.parsnips45.etsy.com

I make Guardian Angels, Fairies, and the 12 signs of the Zodiac, ART Dolls. I'm also working up some other things to place on my site, pillows, aprons...stop by my shop again to see what I come up with, please!

FYI: I think I have a permanent writer's block when it comes to poetry, so I decided I'd try my hand at something else that I know I can do well and incorporate my effervescent personality into it too!Smile

You don't have to sign up in order to "look", but (to those of you who are more interested than others) I would love and appreciate you forever if you'd take the few minutes it takes to sign up -- under no obligation to purchase anything -- and at least give my shop recognition by letting people know you like it and "heart" the five items I have listed so far.
angel4 flowers1

Thank you!!!!

Peace ~ Cindy ~

The Trackback URL for this entry is:

http://www.publisherdatabase.com/forums/trackback.php?e=691

Page 1 of 1   

Maggie

PostPosted: Saturday, 20 November 2010, 8:45 AM    Post subject:    

Hi Cindy,

So glad to see that the poetry writer's block hasn't wandered over into other areas of expression. This blog for instance is a good example of "non-fiction" writing. Glad to hear about the doll business too! I wish you all the best in that endeavor!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll be typing at you soon I'm sure.

Peggy
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Publisher Database Forum Index -> Blogs -> haniel45 ~ The Way I See It -> New dolls in my shop