indulger2005's blog

Hello People

Monday, 11 December 2006, 23:53 PM

[  Mood: Embarrased ]

Hello All,

I am back. I am going to be honest, I have been writing a bit but not poetry. I have been writing some short stories. Perhaps I may post one here sometime. More then likely one that is a bit tamer for the audience here.

If anyone should want to read my erotic tales, remember it is gay erotica. Let me know. and I will send you a link to the site I post to.

Just remember they are not for the faint of heart. So if you would rather not read them, then donít ask. You have been warned.

On to lighter news, I have been sick I had my gull bladder explode inside me, I went through allot of antibiotic therapy and surgery to clean it all up, I then got staff, and then even more antibiotic therapy. I am finally healed.

My Son turned 18 you know Richard, I do not have anymore minors at home. Just adults now.

More to come latter.

Ray

The Trackback URL for this entry is:

http://www.publisherdatabase.com/forums/trackback.php?e=438

Page 1 of 1   

janetatwell
Glorious Newborn

View Blog

PostPosted: Wednesday, 14 March 2007, 17:57 PM    Post subject:    

Hello Ray;

I hope you are better now. Are you were still writing poetry, or for the gay site. I really enjoyed your poems and have shared them with my son who went through much the same thing when he was sixteen. He stated that it helped to know that someone else had gone through it and had made a sort of peace with the friend long gone.

Thanks for sharing.

Janet M. Snelling/Atwell
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Publisher Database Forum Index -> Blogs -> indulger2005's blog -> Hello People