Frayed's blog
Welcome to my blog

Frayed's blog

Work...It didn't work out.

Thursday, 19 October 2006, 21:19 PM

[  Mood: Confused ][ Listening to Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver Currently: Listening to Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver ]

I can't believe it's been almost 5 months since I made my last entry to this blog. I've just been so busy that I forgot about it.
Well, the new job didn't work out. I tried my best to find something to love about it, but I kept finding myself comparing it to the Center where I used to work. I miss the Center. I miss my residents. They miss me too. Every time I stop by for a visit they ask me when I'm coming back. Each time one follows me to the door in the lobby, or reaches out to take my hand, or pull me to them for a hug, my heart breaks a little more. I wish I'd never left them. Screw my education. Those people needed me, and I let them down. I submitted a new application and placed my name back on the state register in hopes that I might get my old job back there. I'd do anything, even take a cut in pay, just to be back there again.

The Trackback URL for this entry is:

http://www.publisherdatabase.com/forums/trackback.php?e=417

Page 1 of 1   

SouthernBard
Banned

PostPosted: Tuesday, 09 January 2007, 8:28 AM    Post subject:    

I know how you feel, Frayed! I've left jobs before that I regretted later. Even got them back on a couple of occasions(with a cut in pay).
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Publisher Database Forum Index -> Blogs -> Frayed's blog -> Work...It didn't work out.