Blogs
Weblogs News

Membership
Register
(It's free!)
Watched Topics
Edit Your Profile

Warning Malware on PDB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Water cooler -> Warning Malware on PDB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haniel45

votes: 37

PostPosted: Saturday, 26 November 2011, 12:44 PM    Post subject: Warning Malware on PDB Reply with quote

Jan

PDB is Infected with malware. When I logged on my security alert popped up. It's been quarantined on my computer but, there are those who may not be so lucky.

Cindy

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. ~ Henry David Thoreau (181762)
webmaster
Site Owner

votes: 10

PostPosted: Saturday, 26 November 2011, 15:14 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cindy,

Can you tell me anything about it? Like, do you remember what page you saw it on, or can you see a list in the quarantine that tells you the name of it or anything?

I'm wandering around the site trying to find anything bad, but a pointer would be awesome. Thanks!

-Tony

Janice J Kennedy

PostPosted: Saturday, 26 November 2011, 15:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, Cindy told me that she was going to congratulate Peggy on her new poem of the week. That was the second time she saw it. I think the first time was here at the water cooler.

Jan
webmaster
Site Owner

votes: 10

PostPosted: Saturday, 26 November 2011, 16:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I wandered through a few pages, didn't see anything. I'll search through the site's files late late late tonight.

If anyone else gets a message about such a problem, please do post. Especially if you can add a screenshot. We'll see what we can do about it.

Happy holidays!

Janice J Kennedy

PostPosted: Saturday, 26 November 2011, 16:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be sure and let you know. Thank you!
Happy Holidays.

Jan
Maggie

votes: 103
Currently Reading: "Snippets of Life" by Peggy Harwood

PostPosted: Saturday, 26 November 2011, 16:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help, Tony!!! We'll keep our eyes open.

Peggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Water cooler -> Warning Malware on PDB All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: