Weblogs News

Membership
Register
(It's free!)
Watched Topics
Edit Your Profile

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN ANY FORUM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Official Stuff -> PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN ANY FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maggie

votes: 103
Currently Reading: "Snippets of Life" by Peggy Harwood

PostPosted: Tuesday, 24 November 2009, 16:20 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shamil,

You've asked a difficult question in my opinion. You can search our database here on the site of course, but I kind of doubt if we've any text book publishers. I'm assuming you mean a history text book. It's important to know what kind of readership the book was written for aand important to be specific about what kind of history i.e. American history, British history, Baltic history, Greek Orthodox history, Russian history, etc.

If I guessed right and it is a history class text book then I would google "Russian history text book publishers" for example and see what comes up. If it's a general population informative book on Russian history or world history then I'd google "Russian history publisher" or "world history publishers" etc.

I just tried googling a few of these and lots came up, but I can tell you that one of the best publishers in America is Riverside Press,
Boston, Mass.

I hope I've been of some help!

Peggy

Last edited by Maggie on Thursday, 24 June 2010, 4:09 AM; edited 1 time in total
Shamil Fattakhov
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Wednesday, 25 November 2009, 2:56 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peggy,
Thank you very much for this message, it is helpful. I am new in the field, and it was the request from my boss who wrote a book on the World History. He wants it to be published in English for general public. The main idea of the book is that we should look upon history not as much as the sequence of battles and rulers but rather the development of the human spirit and culture. I'll try the Riverside Press. I've looked through several publishers databases since I wrote the HelpMe message, and was even more confused. Thank you for your help! Best regards,
Shamil.
Maggie

votes: 103
Currently Reading: "Snippets of Life" by Peggy Harwood

PostPosted: Wednesday, 23 June 2010, 18:49 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shamil,

We'd love to know if you ever found the right publisher. We're a database and always want to learn new publishers names and addresses.

Peggy

diwali
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Saturday, 17 October 2015, 5:50 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the wonderful post
prem
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Saturday, 17 October 2015, 19:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the information
happywishes
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Sunday, 18 October 2015, 3:13 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work
rs372433
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Saturday, 23 April 2016, 9:36 AM    Post subject: Superb Good ... Loved it !! Reply with quote

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you also give it away for free. I love seeing Websites that understand the value of providing a Quality Content for free.
You can check more at; www.techinpost.com/fix-error-code-0x8007007b-problem Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Official Stuff -> PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN ANY FORUM All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: