Blogs
Weblogs News

Membership
Register
(It's free!)
Watched Topics
Edit Your Profile

Hello from a newbie ~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Water cooler -> Hello from a newbie ~
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobelle
Young Dreamer

votes: 5
Currently Reading: Poetry

PostPosted: Thursday, 07 January 2010, 9:53 AM    Post subject: Hello from a newbie ~ Reply with quote

I go by the name of Isobelle here and at a larger poetry site where I moderate. I know a couple of members here, Jan and Daniel who actually invited me to join Cool . I also act as co-admin on a smaller site which is poetry. I've written poetry since my early school days and have always loved any kind of verse ... Lord Byron, Shakespeare, Keats, Shelley - the list is endless, I have no particular favourites. I'd say the Bronte sisters, Charles Dickens and Jane Austen draw me in with their style and slightly rebellious writings for their time. I love music of all kinds but especially blues, reggae and Indie. Horses have been a big part of my life but unfortunately I am horseless now, we have a little dog though who is cheeky and lots of fun. My two children are Dani, she is nearly 21 and studying music composition at university here in the UK and Dominic who is 18. He also writes and is currently writing a nove but his poetry is outstanding, he won a trip to Autchitz for the best poem on that subject. After finishing his A levels he is going to a university 50 miles from his sister to study creative writing. I'd love to go with him lol - it looks fantastic. There have been a lot of authors who have come out of that university and gone on to become famous. He would love to combine journalism and writing. My daughter wants to write music for film and tv - commercials and plays and maybe even computer games. They both play guitar ... gosh I'm rambling now hehe sorry .... I'm glad to be here, hope to make friends and share my love of poetry. Much love and peace, Isobelle (Kerry) xx

Maggie

votes: 103
Currently Reading: "Snippets of Life" by Peggy Harwood

PostPosted: Thursday, 07 January 2010, 14:26 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, let me welcome you!!! I'm so glad you decided to join us!!! From your poem and your interesting bio it looks like we are quite lucky to have you!!! blob3 blob6 blob3 blob6 blob3 blob6

Peggy

Janice J Kennedy

PostPosted: Thursday, 07 January 2010, 14:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Kerry (Isobelle) I am most pleased that you have joined us here. I have read some of your work, before. In my humble opinion you are an excellent poet!!! Again, I say WELCOME!!!

Hugs Jan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Helen Herliana
Respected Advisor

votes: 16
Currently Reading: The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins

PostPosted: Thursday, 07 January 2010, 15:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Kerry! Nice to see you here. I always love your poems and your graphics. will be looking forward to reading more......... wav
isobelle
Young Dreamer

PostPosted: Friday, 08 January 2010, 1:37 AM    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

...for the warm welcome, glad to be here and I LOVE those smilies hehe xx wav COOL Very Happy Kerry XX

Sir Daniel
Contender

votes: 43

PostPosted: Friday, 08 January 2010, 10:25 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Kerry..

Hard to believe it was only a year ago I was teaching you about palindomes and welcoming you into my world. Eight months ago we discovered exactly how much we have in common and although you were my mystery on site, you have always been my Kerry in my heart.

At TPS, I am red and you are blue (next on the list to be green) - At PS, we are both green, everywhere else our names are black but together we are magic. You have inspired more words to come from my heart than my entire life before I met you. That is when I first realized how much I care about you, how hard it used to be for me to write about love and then suddenly, love is the only thing on my mind.

Every time we talk the entire world fades out of focus, your voice does that too me. I sure hope you never call me on the phone to tell me the building I'm standing in is on fire cause I will just stand there in awe of listening to you talk..

You have two beautiful children, special in their own ways while both having a little bit of you inside their personalities that will help them make friends and keep their dreams alive.

Thank you, for today.. for yesterday, for the wonderful year.. and for tomorrow and the future.. You have given this poet inspiration to keep waking up in the morning and looking outside to the ocean, knowing that those waves carry my love to you.

As always, from the part of my heart I have given you to hold..

I will remain your Daniel
isobelle
Young Dreamer

PostPosted: Friday, 08 January 2010, 11:46 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel you have touched my heart with your words ... it's been a fantastic year and I've learned such a lot from you. Poetry has always been in my life, but since joining the other site as a moderator and meeting you it is a big part of my life. You are the world to me and one day our dreams will become one. My love, Kerry xxxx

arryampi
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Tuesday, 23 April 2019, 1:59 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this hello is from your side but quietly be impressive for me to getting and talking with you for the rebellious. When I have ever said hello to anyone that will smile and say back is for the best assignment writing help only in the reply of the some greetings.
pinalshah
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Friday, 07 June 2019, 2:23 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really So Interesting Story Thanks For This Please Post Some More buy high quality backlink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Water cooler -> Hello from a newbie ~ All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: