Blogs
Weblogs News

Membership
Register
(It's free!)
Watched Topics
Edit Your Profile

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Getting published -> READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdmkay
Timeless Wizard

votes: 19
Currently Reading: Just about anything I can get my hands on...grin

PostPosted: Sunday, 10 December 2006, 9:57 AM    Post subject: READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM Reply with quote

We do want to welcome all new members to our forum, however, please be advised that we have been recently under attack by spammers and to protect our members and you we want our forum to be a community where all members are treated with respect and will be protected from both viral and illegal postings.

Please read all the rules and regulations before posting so that you will know that any post containing advertisements of any kind will be deleted immediatly by the moderator.
This is a professional forum for writers, artists, and those who wish to hone their skills only.
If you wish to introduce yourself as a member of the forum do so in the water cooler forum....again, any advertisements, posts not pertinent to this forum will be deleted without notice immediatly just as any post on any of the boards that do not fall within the scope of our forum (please refer to the regulations and rules you agreed to before being accepted to register.)

ANY FORM OF SPAMMING... on any board in this forum will be deleted immediatly by the moderator without notice.

Thank you,
mdmkay

In life, no matter what the goal; it is really the journey that matters most.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maggie

votes: 103
Currently Reading: "Snippets of Life" by Peggy Harwood

PostPosted: Sunday, 10 December 2006, 11:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kay,

Oh how I hope that takes care of the spammers!!!! Good idea!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Peggy

gracie213
Glorious Newborn

Currently Reading: Articles on politics, health, well-being mentally & physically

PostPosted: Monday, 09 February 2009, 6:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am committed to get book(s) published as my priority and goal. I am determined to have "ROCKET & THE CONSTRUCTION WORKER" by author James Stalikas published. Those who have read the book have given it a 5 (highest) rating. View the book on http://www.squidoo.com/rocket_sweeney. How do I get this book published? pls adv.

Maggie

PostPosted: Monday, 09 February 2009, 6:36 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi gracie,

Welcome to PDB. Are you acting as the agent for James Stalikas? Your post sounds like you are.

Peggy

gracie213
Glorious Newborn

Currently Reading: Articles on politics, health, well-being mentally & physically

PostPosted: Monday, 09 February 2009, 10:55 AM    Post subject: BOOK - ROCKET & THE CONSTRUCTION WORKER Reply with quote

Thank you Peggy for kindly responding to my post.

Yes, I am representing Mr. James Stalikas. I love his book, "ROCKET & THE CONSTRUCTION WORKER. Children can learn at a young age to understand and appreciate the strong love and bond between an owner and their pet. A pet will give you unconditional love that will last a lifetime.

hey will also learn in the book that "Rocket" was a poor defenseless little Chihuahua who was tied to a tree and left to die in the woods by her previous abusive owner. By a sheer miracle, Rocket was rescued and then sent to the Humane Society for adoption.

The book is semi-auotbiograhical in nature, therefore, it has even more of an impact. The audience will be very impressed with the depth of humanity and profound compassion exhibited by Mr. Stalikas when he adopted Rocket. The book has such intensity that is so real and sincere that there is a moral message to learn and teach. All of this is portrayed through the perception of a dog.

Grace Eng

Maggie

PostPosted: Monday, 09 February 2009, 11:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

The writer will have to submit his book to reputable publishers with SASE and flawless manuscript. This site is not a publishing company.

Here we have a database of publishers, and we work on our own and our members manuscripts and poems which we will send to publishers when we deem them worthy of consideration.

Tell your friend if he wants to post his work here, he can join.

Peggy

Wordworx
Site Admin

votes: 83
Currently Reading: True Ghost Stories of Ireland

PostPosted: Monday, 09 February 2009, 15:41 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Thanks for catching this request, Peggy. I'd missed it until now, doing photo-work.)

Also Gracie, there are some articles with excellent advice on attaining publishment in our Tutorials Forum. Both yourself and your friend should check them out. Our webmaster, Tony, and MDMKay are experienced hands in this field.

Wrangler Roy

gracie213
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Monday, 09 February 2009, 18:56 PM    Post subject: THANK YOU Reply with quote

Dear Peggy & Roy,

Thanks so much for writing back to me so soon. I love this site already, I find that you all are very professional and it is a pleasure to receive constructive advice and information.

I will certainly convey to Mr. James Stalikas to submit his manuscript & SASE for consideration.

Grace

khwaishsani
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Thursday, 27 September 2018, 3:13 AM    Post subject: custom car decals Reply with quote

The use of online auto vinyl wrap is the most cost-effective and suitable form of advertising and that is why many companies are going for this option to have an effective advertising campaign.

cuencacuenca
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Thursday, 04 April 2019, 21:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padron Cigars are magnificent smokes that have made a new benchmark in the premium cigar industry. In general they are full in body strength, rich in flavors.

sparrow11
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Tuesday, 28 May 2019, 1:05 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice topic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Getting published -> READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: