Joined: 25 Sep 2018
|Posted: Tuesday, 02 October 2018, 20:30 PM Post subject: How to use AT&T wireless number to reset your SBC email?
|If you were not aware of the process of how to assign your AT&T wireless number to your AT&T access ID in order to easily reset the password of your SBCGlobal net email account, then by the end of this post, you will become aware of the entire process. The process is easy, but you will have to get in touch with SBCGlobal email help and support providers in order to complete the process flawlessly.
1. You will have to go to your ‘Profile’ and then click ‘Contact Info’.
2. If you are using more than one email account, then you need to select ‘account’ that you wish to update from the drop-down.
3. Now, you need to select the ‘Phone’ tab.
4. Select ‘Edit’ option in the section named ‘Billing Phone Numbers’.
5. Type in your ‘wireless number’ in the field named ‘primary number’.
6. There is an option named ‘Use this number to recover your AT&T access ID or reset the password’, so you need to check the box that is given corresponding to this option.
7. Select ‘Save’.
8. Get done with any confirmation that is sent to your AT&T wireless number within 24 hours. You will be required to pay charges for messages along with other charges since you are not using AT&T wireless number.
SBCglobal Net Email Login | SBC Mail | SBCglobal Mail