Blogs
Weblogs News

Membership
Register
(It's free!)
Watched Topics
Edit Your Profile

OK to upload images now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Official Stuff -> OK to upload images now.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
webmaster
Site Owner

votes: 10

PostPosted: Saturday, 20 August 2005, 21:17 PM    Post subject: OK to upload images now. Reply with quote

The forum interface has been changed a little bit. Now, when you start a new topic, there is an option to add an image (near the bottom of the new topic form). This should be useful on the Art Forum. Photographers & artists, post away!

It's not perfect -- it only takes a single JPG, GIF, or PNG file. Big images will throw off the layout. And it only works on the "new topic" form -- I haven't been able to get it to work for replies, yet. All those issues will get better with time. For now, it's a good start!

-Tony

sophiacharles
Glorious Newborn

PostPosted: Friday, 06 October 2017, 23:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing such a great information .This information will very helpful for me because I also copy a lot of images of back to school discounts codes from my website .But I need some more information about it ,because Back to school season is back; the most waited season of Kids. Children miss their gathering in vacations and miss their regular activities, as compare to other students my daughter wants to go back to school just to tease her teachers and friends.So anybody have idea about it so please share it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Official Stuff -> OK to upload images now. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: