Blogs
Weblogs News

Membership
Register
(It's free!)
Watched Topics
Edit Your Profile

Hello from La La Land

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Water cooler -> Hello from La La Land
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdmkay
Timeless Wizard

votes: 19
Currently Reading: Just about anything I can get my hands on...grin

PostPosted: Saturday, 05 July 2008, 8:43 AM    Post subject: Hello from La La Land Reply with quote

I just wanted to write a note to say hi to all my friends here and let you know I'm doing a bit better. I still am unable to get up to the computer for long periods of time so my writing skills are suffering due to trying to put together an art gallery on our online business....(as soon as we get it done I'll write and let you know where you can see it.)

We now are the proud owners of 8 ferrets and of course my 2 cats. I think it might be impossible to get to depressed when you have ferrets because they are so funny and intelligent.

I do have to admit that my health is still not good and I have to have someone with me 24/7 (you would think that would be fun but it really suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.) However, I'm extremely lucky to be surrounded by supportive and loving friends and family. My team of doctors are also great so I don't have much to really gripe about....like that's going to stop me....laughing.

But on a more serious note I am getting a bit frustrated not getting the articles written that I've had on my mind and get back to work on my 2 manuscripts that the first draft are done on both of them but you know how it is...it seems like forever to iron out the rough spots and then comes the real work of trying to get the darn things published. I am hoping this finds you all well, writing, and active on the forum. Btw I'm happy to tell you that I'm finally winning some awards again with my art (digital art...still to weak to do the other). You can check out my portfolio on www.artwanted.com/mdmkay if the notion ever strikes you and feel free to let me know what you think I can always use critiques, opinions, and tips (whatever you would like give and you know that I would love to hear what's going on with all of you.)
Love,
Kay

In life, no matter what the goal; it is really the journey that matters most.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maggie

votes: 103
Currently Reading: "Snippets of Life" by Peggy Harwood

PostPosted: Saturday, 05 July 2008, 10:35 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kay,

It's great to hear from you!! Thanks for writing us!!! I'm glad you're doing as well as you are, and I hope that soon you won't have to be accompanied 24/7, and you will be able to work more on your manuscripts. I'm glad that your digital art is doing so well though!! Way to go!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks again for the update and be sure to keep in touch!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Peggy

Norman
Wise Old Sage

Reputation: 1065.6Reputation: 1065.6Reputation: 1065.6Reputation: 1065.6
votes: 14

PostPosted: Sunday, 06 July 2008, 11:05 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kay
good to hear from you again it's been tooooo long
good to know you're doin ok

watch out for those farrets around cats they can spread destimper really easy back and forth but there's an easy remidy if they get it

find you some poke greens and dig the root grind or chop it fry it in grease
it and feed it to them

just thought i'd throw that in lol

Zephirel
Student

Reputation: 54.7Reputation: 54.7Reputation: 54.7Reputation: 54.7Reputation: 54.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sunday, 06 July 2008, 13:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi man!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Forums -> Water cooler -> Hello from La La Land All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: